Thursday, September 30, 2010
Chilean Sea Bass Recipe! Great Dinner Ideas!
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* lemon pepper to taste
* sea salt to taste
* 2 pounds sea bass
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
* 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and sea salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil before serving