Tater Tot Casserole with Mixed Vegetables Recipe
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, cooked according to package directions
10 3/4 ounces golden mushroom soup
10 3/4 ounces cream of celery soup
1 pound frozen tater tots, 1 bag divided
Serving Size: 2 cups
Container: 9" x 13" baking dish
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
* Preheat oven to 350ºF.
* Brown ground beef in a heavy skillet; season to taste.
* Drain excess grease.
* Remove browned hamburger from skillet.
* Add onion to skillet and sauté until soft and lightly browned.
* In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, soups, vegetables, and half of the bag of tater tots.
* Place the mixture in a prepared baking dish and cover with the other half bag of tater tots.
* Bake 1-1/2 hours.
Time Saving Tip: Using frozen vegetables that are packaged in microwavable bags will reduce the cooking time.
For similar recipes check out: www.recipetips.com/