Grilled Pineapple Mahi Mahi Tacos
Serving Size: 4
2 lbs mahi mahi fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1 orange, juiced
1 avocado, peeled and cut into strips
1 roma tomato, diced
1 cup shredded red cabbage
4 pre-cut pineapple rings
1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
8 6″ flour tortillas, lightly fried
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place fillets on large plate; brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Grill fillets 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Also place pineapple rings on grill for about 1 minute each side, depending on thickness.
5. Remove fillets from grill and drizzle with juice from orange.
6. Flake fillets with fork and cut grilled pineapple into small chunks.
7. Fill taco shells with mahi mahi, pineapple, avocado, tomatoes, cabbage, and cilantro.