Have you ever wondered how to grill the perfect steak?Well we are ready to tell you right now how!
- Use either a 2'1 Rib Eye Steak or T- Bone Steak..allow steaks to reach room temperature.
- Add salt and cracked black pepper to both sides.
- Then apply steak to a pre-heated charcoal or gas grill heated to 350 degrees.
- After 4 minutes give them a 1/4 turn, then after 4 minutes flip them.
- Then in 3 minutes give them another 1/4 turn and then in 3 minutes pull off!
- DON'T Forget to turn only once during cooking and do not poke with a fork!
- Let rest for approx. 3.5 minutes
There you have it VOILA a perfect steak that will melt in your mouth! Feel free to call with questions or come on by!
The Butcher Block LV