Ingredients – BEST STUFFED PORK CHOPS!
* 2 tablespoons chopped celery
* 2 tablespoons chopped onion
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
* 1/2 cup seasoned stuffing croutons
* 3 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 2 (1-inch thick) boneless pork loin chops
* 3/4 cup beef broth
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 2 tablespoons cold water
1. In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Add croutons, milk, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper. Cut a pocket in each pork chop; fill with stuffing.
2. In a skillet, brown chops in remaining butter. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. pour broth into dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minute or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Remove chops and keep warm.
3. Pour the pan drippings into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into drippings. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with the pork chops.