Thursday, August 12, 2010
Tri-Tip Marinade...Looks Good!!
* 1 cup Olive Oil or Walnut Oil
* 1/2 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar or 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
* 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
* 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
* 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground coarse
* 1/2 Tsp Red peppercorns (optional)
* 1 Tsp Italion seasoning
* 1 Tsp Sugar
* 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1. Place all ingredients in a glass screw-top jar and shake vigorusly. 2. Arrange meat in a shallow glass dish. 3. Pierce meat with fork. 4. Pour marinade over meat. Turn to coat both sides. 5. Cover and refrigerate several hours, or overnight if possible. Turn meat occasionally. 6. Remove meat from marinade and pat it dry. 7. Remove any pieces of spices or herbs that may stick to the meat. 8. Grill on charcoal or gas grill to desired doneness.